very Important Line

A child's first school is his parents and family

About My family Essay:500 word Essay on my family
About My family Essay

Introductory Paragraph

There are many things in life that I love, but nothing compares to my love for my family. My family is everything to me and I would be lost without them. In this about my family essay, I will tell you a little bit about each member of my family. First, there's my dad. He is an amazing father who does so much for his children. He teaches us about work ethic by being up early every morning to go to work before the sun rises and working late into the night when he gets home from work just so he can provide for his family.

My Family Essay: Why I Love Them So Much


After all of these years, I’ve learned quite a bit about the concept of family. Not only do I have two parents and siblings, but there are also friends and significant others who have become like members of my family over time as well. These people have meant so much to me throughout my life, and now I’d like to share just why I love them so much with you in this essay about my family and our relationships together. First of all, let’s talk about the people who raised me in the earliest stages of my life – that’s my parents!

Best shelter home my family


We learn to socialize through our families solely and develop our intellect. Studies show that folks United Nations agency tolerate their families tend to be happier than ones living alone. They act as your rock in times of bother.

Families square measure the sole ones United Nations agency believe you once the total world doubts you. Similarly, after you square measure down and out, they're the primary ones to cheer you up. Certainly, it's a real blessing to own a positive family by your aspect.


Power of My Family

My family has been continually by my aspect in ups and downs. they need tutored American state as a way to be an improved person. My family consists of 4 siblings and my oldsters. we have a tendency to even have a pet dog that's no one but our family.

Within every loved one, lies my strength. My mother is my strength as I will continually figure her after I want a shoulder to cry on. She believes in the American state quite the other person. She is the backbone of our family. My father is somebody United Nations agency can continually hide away his troubles for the sake of his family.

He has tutored the American state the $64000 which means of strength. My siblings square measure my best friends on whom I will continually fall back on. Even my pet dog has tutored the American state which means of loyalty. He continually cheers the American state up whenever I don’t feel sensible. My family is the power that keeps pushing the American state to realize newer heights.

In short, i'll forever be indebted to my family for all they need in dire straits American state. I cannot imagine my life while not them. they're my 1st lecturers and my 1st friends.

They are liable for making a secure and secure surrounding on behalf of me reception. I will share everything with my family as they ne'er decide each other. We tend to believe the ability of affection is higher than everything, which drives America to assist one another to become higher kith and kin.

Conclusion About My family Essay

very Important Line

A child's first school is his parents and family


Q.1 Why are families Blessing?

A.1 Families are Blessing because they nurture and develop us. They make us happy and give us the chance to become better human beings. Families enhance your confidence and make you believe in yourself.

Q.2 How families protect us?

A.2 Families protect us because they give us the courage to face the world. They are always there when we need them. Even in the loneliest of times, families make us feel better.