What My Parents Taught Me

My parents essay
My parents essay


My parents have taught me so many things, but I will only mention a few. They have taught me that family is the most important thing, and to always be kind to others. They have taught me that it is important to stay humble and always be grateful. They have also taught me how important it is to take care of myself and my body. I am very lucky to have such amazing parents who are there for me through everything.

I hope this essay has helped you understand a little bit more about my family and what they mean to me!

 My favorite memories from my childhood with my sister.

I have had a pretty good childhood. I am the eldest child in my family and I have two brothers. I remember that when I was younger, we would always play together and go on adventures. One of my favorite memories is when we were playing in the garden and found a frog. We spent hours trying to catch it until it finally hopped away. Another memory is when we were playing hide-and-seek in the house, and one of us would hide while the other counted to 10 before looking for them. We used to think that this game was so fun because we never knew who would be found first!

Always give Time to your Parents

My parents is very important to me. I work long hours, and I don't always have enough time to spend with them. They want me to be there for them, but I can't always afford to take care of them as much as they need it. I also have other commitments in life that are important to me, like my education and my career. The only thing that makes it easier for me is knowing that I'm doing something to improve my future.