Q:- How do you slice an onion without crying?
1A:- First and foremost, why do onions make you cry? There's a bit of science behind it: Long story short, onions emit a compound when sliced that gets into the air and can irritate the nerves around the eyes, making you start to tear up. It's inevitable to a certain extent, but there are some things you can do to lessen the burn and prevent a crying crisis.
2 A:- comments
Q:- How do you qualify for QCE points?
A:- With QCE points, do you get 1 point to write a story for 1 semester?or a mandateI'm in grade 11 and I only do 5 courses because I already started doing Yr11 Math B last year.I just failed a subject and I'm worried about my QCE points if a get a good mark for the subject next term, and overall I pass the subject for the first semester, would I still get my QCE points??
2 A:- comments

0 Comments