Intenal Assessment,s
Internal Assessment

 Teachers and students alike dread internal assessments, but they don't have to be torture. Here are some tips for making the process more bearable.


I'm a teacher

As a teacher, I know that internal assessments can be a pain for both students and teachers. They're time-consuming and often seem like busy work. However, I also know that they're important in order to gauge student understanding. Here are some tips that I've found helpful in making the process less painful.

 

I'm a student

As a student, I know that internal assessments can be daunting. You're being assessed on your knowledge of the material, sure, but also on your ability to think critically and write well. It can be a lot of pressure! But there are things you can do to make the process less painful. Here are my top five tips

 

First of all ...

It's important to remember that internal assessments are not the be-all and end-all of your grade. They are simply one tool that your teacher uses to get a sense of your understanding of the material.

 

Step 1: Time management

One of the most important things you can do when writing an essay is to manage your time wisely. Start by creating a timeline for when each task needs to be completed. This will help you stay on track and avoid last-minute scrambling.

 

Step 2: Distractions

Once you've chosen a topic and set a word count, it's time to sit down and start writing. But before you can start cranking out words, you need to get rid of distractions. That means turning off your phone, closing your email browser, and silencing any other potential sources of interruption. If you're working at home, you might even want to consider finding a quiet spot in a library or coffee shop.

Step 3: Mindset

Before you even start writing, it's important to get into the right mindset. Internal assessments can be daunting, but remember that you're the expert on your topic. You know more than your assessor does, so try to relax and approach the task with confidence.